It actually is a broad theme, with many possibilities and freedom for the photographers.
– What do you see through the lens as the face of this world?
– Who or what is the face of this world for you?
– Is this actually a face of a person?
– Or is this a landscape or place in the world that you have recorded with your camera?
– Do you know someone or a group of people who are the face of the world for you?
– How do you experience our world as a photographer?
– Is it a beautiful paradise or is it not?
– Are they the worldly problems?
Light also played an important role in his paintings.
Vincent was able to capture the light beautifully on the canvas.
Photography literally means writing with light
The possibilities are endless!! Be inspired by our theme, with your images!
There is no need to refer to-, or incorporate Vincent van Gogh or Nuenen in the photo(s).
The title of this event is a tribute to Vincent.
He recorded with a brush, what he saw and experienced.
You can do this through the lens of the camera, because maybe your picture hangs in the living and working world of Vincent in his period in Nuenen!
Let your inspiration as a photographer take its course.