– The event runs from February 1 to August 1, 2017.
– Participation in this event is open to everyone (amateur and professional).
– By participating in this event one agrees to the rules & terms of this event.
The Foundation reserves the right not to accept participants, if it considers that they do not act in accordance with the award rules and regulations.
– Members and family of the Rotary Club Nuenen may participate but are not eligible for the AWARD.
How to play
– Through the website www.vincentvangoghphotoaward.com – register you can sign up within the period indicated above and upload the photo(s) that meet the conditions. After payment of the charities registration fee, they will compete and be published on the “Vincent Van Gogh Photo Award website. Only submissions that are entered in this way can be accepted.
– Each participant may submit a maximum of three, in relation to the theme ‘Human Nature’ (through the eyes of Vincent van Gogh), self-contained, photos.
– Each participant may submit an unlimited number of entries (with max. 3 photo’s/entry).
– On www.vincentvangoghphotoaward.com all entries that are competing for the prizes can be viewed and all the information on this AWARD can be read.
– Each photo must fit within the theme: “HUMAN NATURE” (through the eyes of Vincent van Gogh).
– Image Manipulation, given the adding or removing of certain picture elements so that the content of the photo changes, is not allowed. Light editing is allowed.
– Only digital photo(s) can be accepted. Each picture file is to be enclosed in RGB, JPG format, of at least 3000 pixels (longest side), 300 dpi, and a file size of at least 2 MB and preferably not more than 4 MB.
The images should be sent without frames, watermarks or logos.
– The sender claims to be the owner of the photograph(s) and, if applicable, to hold the portrait rights.
– By submitting the sender provides the foundation permission for the photograph(s) (with photographer copyright credit) to be used for the implementation and promotion of this event, without additional compensation.
All photographers retain copyright on their submitted images.
– Pornographic-, sexual-, violent-, and / or offensive material will not be posted. The Foundation reserves the right to refuse these photographs.
Any and all subsequent costs incurred shall be borne by the sender.