If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term Vincent van Gogh Photo Award ‘or’ us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
The term ‘you’ or ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use, and can be modified without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials that are offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that the information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of the information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we can not be held liable.It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with copyright law, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not given the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites from time to time.
These links are provided for your convenience, and to provide further information.
We are not responsible for the content of the linked website(s).
- Dutch law applies
Copyright © Vincent van Gogh Photo Award. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized duplication or publication of any material on this site is strictly prohibited.